I just can't get enough of this little guy and his double chin, chubby cheeks, chunky thighs, and big belly! Poor kid is probably so tired of being squeezed and kissed on all day- I can't help myself! We took these pics Sunday afternoon and he was in such a good mood. It's amazing how much he is changing and growing- his smiles just melt my heart and his laughs make me laugh too. I love spending the afternoon laying on the floor with him just talking and laughing. I know I have several pics of him smiling and laughing, but I can't get enough of them and keep taking more.
I think he's starting to figure out a) his mom is crazy and b) he's suppose to smile when the big black thing is in his face! Love him so much....
Getting big quick...
Snug as a bug- bedtime
No comments:
Post a Comment