We've had a lot of snow within the past month and while we usually enjoy the snow by looking out the window today was a little different. Yes, I am the crazy mother that takes her 6 week old baby out in it- how could I resist? I've passed up the other snow days and couldn't pass up another one. We were literally out there maybe 10 seconds and came right back inside, not like we built a snowman or anything this afternoon. I made sure he was bundled up and had his back to the wind.
He's not a huge fan of him Bumbo seat yet, probably because he's still too little for it and his outfit was a little big making the whole situation a little uncomfortable for him, then add the snowflakes falling on his face you can see why he wasn't too happy to be out there. I think we'll be spending the next few snow days inside snuggling!
No comments:
Post a Comment