Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chubby Cheeks

Well, it's official my little man is quickly growing. We are outgrowing outfits, starting to really hold up his head, push with his feet, smile, coo, and getting chubby cheeks. Two things I love about babies their small feet and their chubby cheeks/legs! I love chubby babies, I just want to squeeze them and trust me- poor Braxton is probably tired of me doing this to him all the time. The poor kid can't eat in peace without me squeezing him or kissing him. I love to just look at all his little features- his nose, his ears, his tiny fingers and toes, his eyelashes, and his perfect little cheeks. I am anxious to see how much he has grown and gained when we go to the doctor on the 20th- I am guessing he's about 10lbs for sure, but he's healthy and happy and that's all that matters. Check out my cheeks...



                                     


 

No comments:

Post a Comment