Sunday, January 16, 2011

Big Day...

Well, today was a big day in the Dupps house!  Braxton has outgrown his size 1 diapers (after a couple blowouts) and we had to take out the head rest in his swing because he's too big for it!  I knew it wouldn't be long and he would be ready for size 2 diapers but I wasn't ready to make the switch because a)that meant he was getting bigger and b) I just ordered a box of 216 a week or so ago and have some left, but we made the switch because I'm not a big fan of "blowouts"!   Braxton has really started to like his swing, I put him in it daily- well today  Jeff put him in it and noticed he looked a little cramped so he took out one of the headrests- now he looks small in his swing again! I just hope he continues to like his swing!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment