Thursday, September 16, 2010

Visitors...

Wednesday night we had a couple visitors stop by the house that were unable to make it to my shower- one of them being my 94 year old Grandma- I just love her to pieces. I hope I am as healthy and able to get around as she is. I love listening to her tell stories or to just and talk with her- she's amazing and I hope my children are lucky enough to meet her and remember her because she's a very special lady. Anyways- she came by with my Aunt Cindy and we had a really good time just sitting and talking about old stories, babies, and of course Grandma's busy day (she's always so busy... not sure what she does, but just ask her)
Grandma gave us a really neat book and made it extra special by signing it for the baby- she was flipping through the pages of the book reading it to herself and I just wanted to jump up and grab my video camera to tape her so someday I could show it to our kids. Again, it was one of those moments that we just took in because you never know... :)  Thanks Grandma and Cindy for making our night special!
Grandma signing the book for our baby!

Grandma, Ashley, Aunt Cindy

                                 Grandma and Ashley

And.. I can't believe I am posting this, but here it is- 36inches and growing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment