Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dupps Baby Shower- Sept. 11, 2010

Another baby shower- so after several trips to Evansville over the past couple months we did a lot of research, looking, talking to other people etc so we could register. Who knew there were 20 different kinds of bottles to choose from- really? Swings are out of control these days- they go this way and that way, they can play music, vibrate, lights, etc.... what happened to the old crank and swing swings?  We survived our trip- Jeff is such a trooper, without him I don't think I could have handled it!  Of course everything you see is voted #1 or Customer Favorite, etc... aHHH!! We registered at Babies R Us, Target, Wal-Mart, and Babies N Bloom... looking back it was kinda fun, but overwhelming at the same time.  I like to think I am a practical person so we tried to stick with things that are practical at this point. Our house is way too small for all these baby things!
okay back to the shower- it was amazing, beautiful, perfect, etc! Jeff was just as excited as I was about it and attended the whole shower with me- yea!!!  We had it at Doni's house, Sept 11 from 11-1. There was more food and desserts than you could ever imagine- it was great! Lots of family and friends helped make it a great shower. After it was all over Jeff and I kinda looked at each other and thought/said "Really?? All this has to go home with us just for 1 baby?" Baby items are so so so cute and so so so soft- I love it all!!


The yummy dessert table...
               Wow- looks too good to eat!                   

Laura, Ashley, Kendra
Kendra (almost) 32 weeks  Ashley (almost) 29 weeks  

           FRIENDS!!!
Jeff's favorite gift- CUBS sleeper!! :)
Ashley and Jane
And this is why guys don't do "showers" He crashed after we got home for a good hour or so... too overwhelmed

No comments:

Post a Comment