Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sept 8- 28 Weeks 2 days

We had another doctors appointment today- Dr. Hopf says everything is looking good. Baby seems to be growing, I know I can feel a lot of movement throughout the day. My favorite part of the day is the end of the day when Jeff and I are just laying in bed talking and "playing" with the baby. It seems like now you can push on my stomach and feel the baby's arms,legs, etc. Jeff likes to push around (lightly, of course) and see if he can get the baby to move- it usually works. "He" doesn't like to be messed with a whole lot, he'll move around to get away from it. I just love these small moments. I think I tend to think about these small moments more now than I ever did before. It seems like everything I do, in the back of my mind I am thinking- this is the last time it will be just Jeff and I so treasure it, remember it, and ENJOY it! We can't wait for the baby to be here, but at the same time we are taking it all in one day at at time. Our late night jeeps drives won't happen as often or our peaceful dinners will forever be changed- and we can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment