Welcome back to school!!! 6:00 Friday morning came way too quickly... I of course didn't sleep that well all night because I had 1000s of things running through my head about the first day of school. I was ready, but not really ready. I had spoiled myself all through August with sleeping in, eating snacks, and napping. There were days where I went from the bed to the couch with a couple bathroom breaks between. Which at this point, I feel like the restroom is my 2nd home- I am waking up 3-4 times a night sometimes- thankfully I just have to literally roll out of bed, take a few steps, do my business, a few steps back to bed, and I'm out again. I keep telling myself these 30 second bathroom breaks are a lot easier than the 30 minute feedings that are soon to come. :) I had to laugh the other day Jeff and I were laying in bed talking and "playing" with the baby when he looks at me seriously and says" Can you just turn this on high and nuke the baby? This pregnancy thing is taking way too long!" I couldn't stop laughing to tell him he was crazy- he's crazy about this baby is what he is!
End of the day Monday, August 23rd... I made it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment