So far so good- up to this point my pregnancy has been great. My only complaints would be tiredness (those of you that know me though, know I have always loved naps, so this is nothing new) and lately I've been having slight back pain. I did start going to the chiro about once a week in hopes of feeling better and I think it's working. They tell me that going now will also help with the delivery so my fingers are crossed that they know what they are talking about.
School is going good- some days seem longer than others. I find myself sitting a lot more than before and I am constantly looking at my feet to see if they are swelling- none yet! I have always been use to getting up about 5:30-6:00 and now it's about 6-6:30 before I get up and moving. I am a little slower these mornings than before. I am still sleeping great throughout the night except for the usual bathroom breaks that occur often. I started sleeping with a pillow between my legs/under my belly which seems to help. At times it would feel like my belly was just hanging there so it's much better now. Surprisingly I still try to sleep on my stomach- it's more of my left side, than stomach, but I am close! Right now I am dealing with an annoying running nose that is about ready to drive me crazy! Hopefully the next 10 weeks will be just as smooth as the past 30!!!
Whoa belly...
No comments:
Post a Comment