I am obviously in the middle of talking... again!
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Crazy Students
So... after weeks of patiently waiting my class was able to meet little Braxton on Dec. 21st before their Christmas program. I have to admit, I think about my class often and at times I do really miss them so I wanted to go in and see them too! Jeff, Braxton, and I went in to visit them before their program, and boy were they excited- they were even excited to see me too! There were a couple students missing that night so we didn't take a picture, but I went back into school for the Christmas "party" on the 23rd and we took our picture then. I told them kids they had to "window shop" with Braxton, which meant no touching, just looking and they did really good with him! Braxton did great too- he of course slept through 99% of it and it was a long afternoon!

I am obviously in the middle of talking... again!
I am obviously in the middle of talking... again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment