October was another quick and crazy month- we celebrated our 2 year anniversary, I was 8 months prego and feeling pretty good, and we celebrated Halloween with our friends as Humpty and Michael Jackson. I was excited to win the best costume, but won a bottle of whiskey...ha! Not exactly an appropriate gift for an 8 month prego lady that looks like she is ready to pop at any moment. It brought lots of laughs and I had fun! I was busy with school trying to stay caught up and actually trying to get ahead for my sub- not much luck getting head! The most exciting happening during the month of October was the birth or our wonderful little niece Anna Justine Renner on October 26th. Anna is of course precious and sweet, which just made me want our little baby even more!
November was a great month- full of lots of anticipation and waiting. I started walking around the cul de sac after school to try and help move things on along with the baby. I was to the point where even though I LOVED being pregnant, I was over it. Clothes were starting to not fit over my big belly anymore, I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable, although I still had no problems sleeping!, I was having contractions off and on, and I was just growing anxious. I don't know who was more impatient me or Jeff. I would get 2-3 texts during the day to see how I was feeling and doing in hopes that I would reply with something exciting like I was having contractions regularly or something, but my response was usually, " I am doing great, feel good, no contractions, no pain, etc". I was sure this baby was going to be our little St. Nick baby. We started having weekly appointments and at each appointment Dr. Hopf would just smile and say "everything looks good- baby is dropping, but no dilating- see you next week!" I wanted to cry after every appointment... but I didn't! I knew God would bring our little one into this crazy world when he was good and ready to join us! I tried to savor each kick, roll, punch, and movement that I felt because I knew it wouldn't be much longer and I'd miss those! Jeff and I would lay in bed and just watch my belly go crazy- Jeff of course was usually poking or talking to "him"- we loved spending our evening together like this! Who knew our life was about to change forever on Nov. 22, 2010!
Wrigley Field
Some famous fountain
Making Humpty Dumpty
Humpty Dumpty
Humpty D and Michael Jackson
At Derek and Caroline's Wedding- Oct 2
More prego pics- 36 weeks
36 Weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment