Tuesday, December 7, 2010

1 Week

Wow- what a week... it's been a week full of adjustments and new experiences, but we have enjoyed every minute of it. Yes, every sleepless night, every cry, his first bath, his first dr. appointment, his first "smile" etc. We def. have trying times, but we know he's going to grow up fast and we'll miss these small things. Braxton is a really good baby- of course I am biased too- I'm his mom!  I just can't get enough of this little guy.
We went to the dr. on Saturday he weighed 7lb 1 oz (he was 7lb 14 oz when he was born), but the dr. said he looked good!  We went back to the dr. on Tues for a weight check and he was back up to 7lb 5oz. Week 1 flew by....

1st "bath"- November 26th

11-26-10- 3 days old

11-26-10

11-27 with Dr. Smith

11-27 with Grandma Jane

11-27 with Dad

Snuggled up 11-27

all smiles... 11-28 4 days old
11-28 with Mom
11-28 in bed with dad
11-28 with Anna

11-29

11-29 just chillin

11-30  6 days old

No comments:

Post a Comment