Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wow...





So... since the last post a lot has happened! Let me start with saying Jeff and I have announced we are expecting and super thrilled about it. We found out March 22nd and shared our news with our parents right before Mother's Day (My 9th)- our friends soon after that. We've had several (3 maybe) doc. appointments since then and are getting more and more excited about it. I am feeling great- no complaints, no morning sickness, finally over being tired all the time, and just getting a belly now! :) I have lots of pics to post- ultrasound, belly pics, baby bed pic. Yes, we bought the baby's bed already- I love walking by the room and seeing the bed set up- just need a mattress and bedding to make it complete! So much going on around here...... It is going to be my goal to keep up with this blog so I don't have to post 3 months worth of happenings at once.






Baby D 11 Weeks Old




Belly Pictures.... I can't believe I am posting these :)

 March 26th
May 17th- 12 weeks          June 25th- 17 weeks

Baby Bed....  We went to Evansville on June 29th in hopes of finding a baby bed and we did!  We found one we both agreed on so we just went ahead and bought it!  We got home about midnight and yes, Jeff wasn't going to bed until it was put together and set up. Love it!!!

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment