What an exciting day today- Jeff and I had our "big appointment" with Dr. Hopf today and it was just amazing and such a neat moment to see our baby moving around and growing inside me! I am now 20 weeks and 2 days- everything is going great! Baby looks good- we could see "his" (we don't know what it is. I say boy and Jeff says girl) spine, heart beating, kidneys, bladder, stomach, feet, hands, face, nose, etc- such a miracle! Baby was face down so we didn't have to worry about accidentally seeing something we didn't want to see. We are not going to find out what it is. It's also exciting because I have started to feel the baby move now. On July 4th, I was swimming and felt it for the first time- it's such a neat feeling, I just wish Jeff could feel it too! Jeff spends about 5-10 minutes each night listening to my stomach with some gadget we have- he's determined to hear something. :)
Side Shot
3D face shot with hand and that's a foot by "his" face
You should have seen Jeff trying to do the same pose! hahaa
No comments:
Post a Comment