Ok let me back up a little bit here.... So Jeff and I find out we are expecting and are super excited. Our minds are racing with thoughts, questions, information, and above all "we've got to start making room for this baby!" Needless to say I had to clean out one of my closets :( and Jeff had to go through some of his clothes. We packed up the spare bed and planned for a huge garage sale... which was a success!!! Jeff and I purchased a new bedroom suite for our room after we found out we were expecting because we knew a) we wanted/needed a set and b) we could use the old dresser and chest for the baby's room. The spare room was a disaster until we finally got it all moved out and actually had the garage sale. I thought Jeff was going to lose it during those couple weeks of cleaning/waiting for the garage sale.
old bed, dresser, and night stands- with small walking path
ahhh... closets and cabinets are cleaned out- my junk is someone else's treasure!
No comments:
Post a Comment