Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Braxton is one lucky guy because he has an amazing dad! I knew when I met Jeff and started dating him he'd be a great dad someday because of the way he was/is with his nephews. As someone else stated- Fatherhood def. agrees with Jeff. I love to watch little B light up when he sees Jeff walk in the door in the evenings- he loves his daddy!  Jeff is an amazing husband and even more amazing as a father- we love you Jeff!  




Happy Father's day to my dad too- I have a pretty special dad too that would do anything for his kids too and now his grandkids.  He won't admit it, but he's already wrapped around Anna and Braxton's little fingers!




Happy Father's Day to Larry and Paul too!  Jeff has a super great dad that has taught him a lot and I know Jeff really looks up to and loves his dad- Larry! Jeff is also lucky to have Paul in his life too!


No comments:

Post a Comment