Yes, that's right, our little boy is now 7 months old and so much fun! Since I have given up on doing a daily post, struggle with weekly posts, MAYBE I can handle monthly posts. I just try to take it all in because he is always doing something, he just melts my heart and makes me smile! This morning (Saturday) he slept in until about 10:30 got up and had a prune for breakfast- he loved it! We discovered a nifty little baby item that lets babies sucks on fruits/food without getting the seeds and boy does Braxton love it! He has had grapes, honeydew, cantaloupe, peaches, pineapple, and now prunes in it. He's doing great with eating his baby food (yes, I am still making 99% of it), has 1 tooth with another on the way, rolls around everywhere, sits up like a champ, says ba ba baba all the time, puts his paci in and out by himself quite often, is starting to reach for people when he wants to be picked up or he'll just throw himself in your lap, sleeps all night until about 8am, and thankfully still no crawling. He's wearing mostly 6-9 month clothes with a few 3-6 month, if it were up to him he'd stay naked all day! I'd say he's about 19 lbs and had the cutest rolls ever! We went to visit Miss Avery Niehaus last night and Braxton was so good. It's funny how little kids are drawn to other kids. He loved watching Chase and trying to grab him. He had no interest in Avery- she doesn't move yet!
We spent the 2nd week of June in Panama City Beach, FL with Jeff's family and had a great time. I was a little worried about the 11hr car ride, but B was of course an excellent traveler! We left about 11pm on Friday night and he slept until 4am, ate, back to sleep until 6, ate-we ate breakfast at Waffle House, and he was back asleep until about 10, ate and was awake for about an hour until we go there. He slept great all week in his pack n play, swam in the pool and ocean, played in the sand (while taking pics), napped A LOT, went shopping, out to eat, we had a busy week and he was super all week. It's good to be home again though!
Summer is flying by, can't believe it's already end of June, almost 4th of July. I like warm breezy days so we can go outside- if it's miserably hot we stay inside and play. We are so blessed to have little B in our lives, he's such a joy to be around and so loved!!!
7 Months old- June 23, 2011
Eating corn on the cob- yummy!
Playing outside- June 24, 2011
He just wanted to know how the wheels spun around
I love it outside.....
6 am- snuggle time
No comments:
Post a Comment