Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shake, Rattle, and Roll

I am just amazed at all the new and fun things Braxton is starting to do... I absolutely love when he "talks" and makes noises. Our evenings together are so much fun because he is just like his father and a true Dupps- he is wide awake, alert, and happy during the evenings until about 11:00. I know that's about 3 hours past an infants bedtime, but I can't get myself to put him to bed any earlier when he is so happy- I'll go without a couple hours of sleep if it means spending those hours with him playing.  Braxton has started to really grasp onto things and hold them.He is able to grab onto the links on his play gym, hold on to rattles when we put them in his hand, and move the circular object in his seat- he's amazed by these things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment